The Grand Turismo GT-LS01 is a dual channel (front and rear) dash cam kit with a 2K 1440P front resolution and FHD 1080P rear resolution. It features a compact and sleek cylindrical design and is equipped with Sony Starvis Sensors providing impressive low light capabilities for night recording. Daytime pictures are both clear and sharp with a full wide angle view of 140 degrees.
The GT-LS01 requires no hard wiring and is therefore easy to install. The DIY friendly kit means you'll be able to get the dash cam up and running effortlessly and without the need for an auto-electrician. Included in the kit is a DC/DC Adaptor suitable for cars and trucks using a 12V/24V power supply. The dash cam can also be connected to USB power using an optional cable. Simply connect to a 12V portable battery pack for on-the-go recording!
With Dual Band Wi-fi built-in the system can operate on either 2.4G and 5G thereby avoiding any connection issues. Simply download the DashCam Player App for either Android or iOS:
- Android - open the Google Play Store and search for "DashCam Player" to download and install.
- iOS - open the Apple Store and search "DashCam Player" to download and install.
The mobile phone app allows you to see live video, take snap shots (still images), switch between front and rear camera views, track your journey, change the camera settings or download captured (recorded) footage and photos. You can download events or incidents at the time of happening and straight to your phone for first-hand evidence without even touching the dash cam, simply use your phone.
Within the app you can adjust the following settings:
- Video Resolution - switch between 1440P or 1080P
- Encoding Format - switch between H264 or H265
- WDR - On/ Off (Wide Dynamic Range processes multiple images and combines them to ensure the highest image quality, the benefit of this is to record more detail in contrasting light areas)
- Time Stamp - video and images have a time stamp overlay
- GPS Stamp - video and images have the GPS data overlay
- Lighting Frequency - 50Hz or 60 Hz (used to stop flicker in the video caused by incandescent or LED lights)
- Audio Recording - On/ Off (records audio from the built-in microphone)
- Volume - Off/ Low/ Mid/ High (status and event notifications from the dash cam)
- Boot-up Tone - On/ Off
- G-Sensor Sensitivity - Off/ Low/ Mid/ High (activated by bumps for example a car reversing into you or a person banging on the car)
- Time-Lapse - Off/ 0.2Sec/ 0.5Sec/ 1Sec (for shooting long form time lapses)
- Loop Recording - 1Min/ 3Min/ 5Min (options for video snippet length)
- Speed Units - KM/H or MPH
- Time Zone - Programmable for any region globally
- GPS Info - shows Latitude and Longitude plus active satellites and speed
- Licence Plate - customize by adding your number plate
- Network Name and Password - programmable to your preference
Included in the kit is a 32GB Samsung EVO Plus SD Card. The GT-LS01 requires a high-speed Class 10 or above SD card and can accommodate up to 128GB SD card capacity.
Grand Turismo 2K QHD Front & Rear Dash Cam Set
1 x 2K QHD 1440P Front Dash Cam
1 x Full HD 1080P Rear Dash Cam
1 x 12V/24V Power Supply 3 Metre Cable with Cigarette Lighter Socket
1 x 6 Metre Extension Lead
1 x USB to Micro USB PC Lead
1 x 3M VHB Mounting Tape (Spare)
2 x Electrostatic Mounting Film Templates
1 x User Manual (Instruction Sheet)
1 x 32GB Samsung EVO Plus micro SD Card